Voicemail doesn't work?

Options
Erik C. #4406
Erik C. #4406 Posts: 4 ✭✭
We have 3 accounts with Fizz.ca, on all 3 of them we pay for the voicemail. It does not work, at ALL

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    When pressing 1 nothing happens? Or is it asking for a pin you don't have? Did you added it after the activation, somewhere in the middle of you billing cycle (in wich case it will be applied on you next billing cycle)?
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,803 ✭✭
    Options
    It means that when you call your phone the voicemail does not start?
    Didi you add the voicemail during g the activation process or you added it later?
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Erik,
    Unfortunately you'll have to be a bit clearer when you say it doesn't work. There could be alot of different ways that it isn't working and without us knowing, we can't try to help you as well.
  • ARSENY
    ARSENY Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi there I’m still can’t call my voicemail as well, It says I don’t have this option in my plan, however, I did activated it initially
  • Erik C. #4406
    Options
    I apologize for the late reply, I was away for a while.
    The voicemail was setup at the same time when the account was created and it worked just fine for a day or so. In the past month or so, whenever the phone was not answered, I was told by the caller that a french message comes on saying the there is a problem with the number called (may official Fizz number).
    I tried to check the voicemail, and I am prompted to enter my phone number. When I do enter my phone number (which starts with 1-343-xxx-xxxx by the way, not the regular 613 area code in Ottawa, don't know if it makes a difference), I am being told that the number is invalid. I tried entering it in every combination (1-343-xxx-xxxx, 343-xxx-xxxx), it doesn't make a difference.
    So, as I said, my voicemail is not available to leave messages, and I cannot even access it from my own phone.
  • ARSENY
    ARSENY Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Also what is done to resolve the network issues? Fizz granted us additional data for the March 24 outage but we still can’t use any data for three days now from April 1st to April 4th
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,182 ✭✭
    Options

For this kind of problem you should contact Fizz

To chat with the support, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.

• You're active on a help page. https://fizz.ca/fr/nous-contacter

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Erik C. #4406
    Options
    I asked in chat and was told that it needs to be escalated to tech support
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,182 ✭✭
    Options
    @Erik Thank for the follow up
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options
    Have you received an answer since then and has the problem been resolved? If yes, don't forget to close the thread.
  • Bruno P. #898
    Bruno P. #898 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue and I haven't been able to access my voicemail for a while. I don't have facebook or twitter so I have to try to access the chat, which I've never been able to reach. If you have any updates please let me know.
  • Erik C. #4406
    Options
    Tech support reset my voicemail, that did the trick.
    How do I close the thread?