Latin America Travel Add on (my comments)?

Options
Andy Y. #673
Andy Y. #673 Posts: 13 ✭✭
I recently traveled to Mexico for a week and bought the $5 travel add on (Data only) for Latin America.
I want to comment that in general the service seem OK and works. There were 3 networks that I was generally connecting to. AT&T, TELCEL and some "Pegasus Communication services..". Just to report that while at the resort and automatically connecting to AT&T the data never worked. It registered with 3G and 4G/LTE networks and it never connected anywhere.
TELCEL and that other "Pegasus" network seemed to work when on 4G. When on 2G i was getting timeouts and other sorts of "could not connect" errors.
I had 0 issues while at the airport using the data. 0 data issues while in city of Cozumel. Though I wasn't really checking who I was connected to.
Anyways, just wanted Fizz to check on AT&T in mexico to make sure there are no issues so that others don't get into the same frustrating situation of having a connection but it doesn't work.

Answers

• Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,759 ✭✭
    Options
    Probably today you can chat with them
  • Jacob S. #368
    Jacob S. #368 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    In my case, traveled to Mexico in December, I was only able to get data working on At&t. All other operators did not work. On At&t got 3G only, connection was stable, however was definitely throttled. Speedtest showed way below 3G speed.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Options
    Hi Andy,
    Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We will verify it further and please rest assure that we're working around the clock to improve our services.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.