How can i cancel a mobile plan i already made on a wrong account?

Options
When i signed in i misspelled my email account and already made a payment for a mobile plan. I havent How can i cancel the payment and connect the sim card to another email account?
This is the wrong email account: xxxxxx@hotmail.com or xxxxxx@hotmail.com

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Should be better to chat with Fizz before to do anything else. They should be able to change the email address. Cancel and recreate might cause issues and could be a nightmare.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    And yeah, please edit your post, it's a community of customers like you here. So everybody can see your personal email address.
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately, you cannot change your subscription email, nor can you transfer a plan from one account to another. If the payment is already made, your plan will be active for the rest of the month.
    Go to your plan, click on unsubscribe, and cancel your plan. It will still be active for the rest of the month.
    Then, on your new account, when your plan is over on the previous account, use the sim card you canceled with and re-activate it.
    As far as I know, this is the only way for now. If you are not sure about all this, please contact Fizz support.
    Good luck !
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options
    Oh, by the way. Alex M., kobrey and MRA are the same person.
This discussion has been closed.