Hi I just wanna block all calls from the USA, I get a tone every day and I am really sick of it. Ple

Options
Félix Blanche
Félix Blanche Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hi I just wanna block all calls from the USA, I get a tone every day and I am really sick of it. Please help me !!!

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately there is no such feature to block calls from USA.
    You can change your phone number
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Go to "My plans", then "Manage plan", go on "Advance Parameters" and make sure "No international calls" is checked.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    If you turn on the no international call feature, you won't be able to make international calls from your phone but you will still receive international calls. What you can do is to block calls from some numbers using your phone features (not Fizz features). When you receive a call from a number, go to the call logs and click on that number. There is an option there where you can block the number. Once you block it, your phone will never ring again when the blocked number calls. Peace of mind!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,759 ✭✭
    Options
    There phones that are able to block by area code, this depends from the app use to dial for Android
    However, they should exists.apps to do this
  • Nikola S.
    Nikola S. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey,
    You could try just blocking the numbers that are calling you or change your number.
    I’m pretty sur fizz doesn’t offer blocking all numbers from the usa.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    I believe there is app, which you can block calls by rule such as area code. If there is not, it's a potential market
  • Mike
    Options
    I did not try any of them, but for Android there are plenty of that app in the play store. Some of them are using a prefilled list
  • Mike
    Options
    Which phone are you using?
This discussion has been closed.