Answered question

Network not recognised

At first, the fizz sim card was not recognised at all by my S6. Like nothing inserted. A put an old one to be able to access the apn menu and created the fizz one. Now I put back the fizz sim and it's different. Now I see my phone number in settings and "sim card status" menu (instead of "not available" everywhere) now says: Network:unknown --- signal strenght:-113dbm 0 au --- mobile network type:umts ---- service state:out of service --- roaming:not roaming --- mobile network state:disconnected. Can it be a bad sim card ?

alexandre castonguay
alexandre castonguay

alexandre castonguay

User level
Level
41 / 100
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello Alexandre Castonguay,

Please contact us by Facebook Messenger or via Live Chat. On the following link you will find how you can contact us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .

Andrei Bogdan

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Maybe the activation process is not 100% complete by Fizz yet. Wait for 2 more hours to see

alexandre castonguay
alexandre castonguay

alexandre castonguay

User level
Level
41 / 100
It's possible, but it already been 2 days

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You should contact Fizz by opening a help page ( exemple https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what... ).
You'll see a bubble chat at the bottom right corner within 15 seconds

alexandre castonguay
alexandre castonguay

alexandre castonguay

User level
Level
41 / 100
Big mistake, all the new settings display are when I put my last sim card in the cellphone. I mistaken the two cards. So that could confirm what you say, if I still see my number with the old simcard

jean-maxime
jean-maxime

jean-maxime

User level
Level
2604 / 5000
Contact Fizz to see if the transfer process is complete and not bug. I have contacted them after 24h and they solve my problem 3 month ago.the transfer from Fido had fail.

alexandre castonguay
alexandre castonguay

alexandre castonguay

User level
Level
41 / 100
Jean-maxime, I was also with fido, maybe same thing.

alexandre castonguay
alexandre castonguay

alexandre castonguay

User level
Level
41 / 100
Service told me to order a new sim card

try a hard reboot. also once it rebooted and you still dont see network try scanning for network under your settings to see if it shows any network in there.

Bambie Tambourin
Bambie Tambourin

Bambie Tambourin

User level
Level
1536 / 2000
go to set your apn direct on the reddit channel i found the info just write on google how to set fizz apn u will be ok :)