Transfer number

Options
jean W. #3299
jean W. #3299 Posts: 3 ✭✭
Hi yesterday i ask to transfer my number from chatr i pay to fizz and i did evrything now i only can make a calls and use data but i still receiving calls on my old sim card (chatrwirless) i called chatr to ask them if my phone number still with them or has been transfered they told me it is with them, now i receive an email from fizz telling me to re enter the activating code when i try to enter it i receive a msg that this activation code has been used for another account so today i have to renew chatrwirless plan because i dont want to loose my phone number i didnt knew that it was verry complicated to go with fizz too much problem from the begining and now i dont know what to do , nobody can help and no technical stuff to resolve a technical problem

Answers

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    You need call chatr to get right account number.
  • David G. 8208
    David G. 8208 Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    It sounds like you got the account number wrong for your Chatr account and that is why the port did not succeed. You should contact Fizz via FB messenger or the chat bubble, if re-entering your account number as they ask. You are right in order to not lose your phone number, renew your Chatr plan. You can change your Chatr plan to the cheapest option as long as you renew it. Honestly this is why it's a good idea to port your number out a few days before your other account expires, at least, not the day before. I hope it gets fixed for you quickly!
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps the transfer is not complete yet. I also transferred my number from Chatr and it took a couple of hours with no problem.
This discussion has been closed.