Do I need to cancel my current plan for internet before I ask the technician to arrive?

Options
Jia L. #749
Jia L. #749 Posts: 62 ✭✭
Hi, I was wondering if I had to cancel my internet plan with my current provider (ebox) in order for the technician to be able to come and for me to install it by myself. Or do I need to cancel it in advance before the technician arrives. I don't want there to be issues where I cancel my current plan and for some reason can't install it on my own and won't have wifi.
Thanks <3

Answers

• Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Options
    You do not need to cancel before.
    You can test and compare the Internet services, and then decide to cancel or not.

Good luck!
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    No you don't have to cancel your current internet provider Before Fizz internet installation.
    You will have to cancel your current internet provider Only when you're ready to do so ( it's up to you 1, 2, 3... months later ))
  • Loulou
    Loulou Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Options
    No you don’t need cancel with your current provider
  • Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    Do not cancel your internet in case there is some issue you will be with out internet till it will be fixed
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is correct here. Best to keep your old plan up even if you have to pay an extra month until you have tested and are satisfied with the new setup. Worse thing is to cancel your old plan and then have issues with the new one or worse be left with no service at all.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    not necessary
  • Stephane S. #544
    Options
    Salut,
    Si j'étais vous, j'attenderais après l'installation, Hier, chez moi le tech n'est pas venu malgré un RDV !
    Fizz est encore en rodage et la prudence est de mise ...
    Voilà
This discussion has been closed.