Answered question

I am Not Able to Make/Receive Calls, Although I Have Unlimited Minutes

Dear All,

Although my plan has been renewed and I have unlimited minutes, I could not be able to make or receive calls. Moreover, I have 2GB and unlimited minutes in my plan ($23.00), however, I can see only the data rolled over previous months. Please help me to solve this problem.

Best Regards.

Asil Koc
Asil Koc

Asil Koc

User level
Level
24 / 100
Anne

Anne

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You don't have plan from what I see, you bought addon. Just go to manage plan and change to unlimited text ($2 extra) . If you need call , it's $6 extra per month.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It seems like "Calls" feature is not in your plan or it has been removed by mistake.
If you're sure that you did not remove Calls from your plan then you need to contact Fizz

GyslainH
GyslainH

GyslainH

User level
Level
1865 / 2000
It seems you have bought minutes and not unlimited minutes

Contact fizz

Asil Koc
Asil Koc

Asil Koc

User level
Level
24 / 100
How can I contact with Fizz?

Also, I have unlimited minutes as seen from the attached photo.

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You can chat with Fizz by open a help page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what...
You'll see a bubble chat within 15 seconds ( don't pay attention to the content of the help page )

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Not sure why you can't make calls with unlimited minutes in your plan. Verify you are on the Fizz network and reboot your phone. Don't know if it will work but worth a try while waiting for Fizz support. Definitely contact them if it still does not work. Good luck.

Asil Koc
Asil Koc

Asil Koc

User level
Level
24 / 100
Rebooted my phone, but it does not work.

Contacted with Fizz, but haven't received a reply :(