Options
Moshe Q.
Moshe Q. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I can not send sms

Answers

• Moshe Q.
    Moshe Q. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I have this plan for about two months only until a week ago i can not send any text . But i can receive text.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    Reboot your phone, it should work. If not, Please visit https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, wait a few seconds until you see the green bubble on bottom right, click it and start chat
  • Jonathan C. 2531
    Jonathan C. 2531 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    If you add a bit of money to your wallet can you send sms? If so, and you are supposed to have sms included in your plan, then it's clearly a problem on Fizz's end. If not, there's probably an issue with your phone I would think.
  • Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    Options
    The os of your phone and APN settings to are up to date ?
    If not, you should try to update.
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    You should probably contatc Fizz on messenger if you try everything in this page. You can also reboot your phone. Eject the sim reboot and reput the sim and reboot again. It may sound weird but sometime it might resolve some bugs.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Options
    1. Make sure your plan includes text messages. Log into your account to access the text message activation tool.
    If your plan does not include text messages, it will be impossible for you to send and receive texts on your phone.
    2.Restart your phone
    Reboot (power cycle) your phone by holding down the phone’s start button for 10 seconds.
    After you reboot, your applications will reload. Your phone will then re-authenticate to the Fizz mobile network. This will allow your phone to recover its authorization to access the network.
    3.Make sure you are using your phone’s native messaging app.
    4.Make sure your phone (or your recipient’s phone) has not reached the maximum capacity for the number of text messages it can send, receive or store.
    5.Try sending your text message without using your contacts list.
    6.Check if text messages are blocked on your phone.
    7.Make sure you have installed the most recent software update on your phone.
    8.Make sure your phone is correctly configured for the Short Message Message Service Center (SMSC).
    9.Test using a different mobile phone.
    Raluca
This discussion has been closed.