How can I add International calls to USA?

Options
When I select United States in the list, nothing appears. It works for all other countries except United State.
Am I missing something?

Answers

• ReneD
    ReneD Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    Options
    I think there is a bug with that type of add-on. I have read somewhere on this forum that Fizz was currently working on it.
    Chizz :))
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz said only USA ld is ok, all other countries has data & SMS but not call.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options
    quote:
    "You will not be able to make calls while roaming outside Canada and the US. Roaming calls will be available in 2019.
    In the meantime, when you travel outside Canada and the US you will be able to use data, and send/receive texts. To make and receive calls you can use messaging apps such as WhatsApp or Messenger."
  • ReneD
    Options
    That is right @Tom K., but I though this was for user having Canada+US plan, and that there was still an issue with the add-on travel feature.
    Checking this out with CS over the chat might be a good idea
  • Patrick F. 6173
    Patrick F. 6173 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not traveling outside Canada. I just want to call a number in the USA.
    I can not add in an international call to us add-on and I cannot activate international calls in my plan because there is not USA in the list...
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    Put $5 in wallet and try to call again.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't work in French but it works in English. So switcth language to English
  • ReneD
    Options
    @M.T.
    Good catch!
  • ReneD
    Options
    @M.T.
    Good catch!