Answered question

what happens if you are on a level and take the upgrade for that level? Can you combine upgrade and perks?

Sorry for reposting this questing, I accidentally hit best answer last time:

"Hi,

I'd like more info on the upgrades, levels and point system. So if I take the 250MB upgrade on level 1, will I not be using my points for that and restart the points to get to level 2? or the points stay regardless and I'd be able to get upgrades for both level 1 and level 2? Also are the upgrades cumulative(I.E. if I get 250MB and in level 2 lets say I get 500MB would that be 750MB total or one superseeds the other)?

Also, can you redeem both perk and an upgrade or only one or the other?

Thanks"

Also you only have 3 upgrade slots, 2 of which are locked, I'm not sure when the next slot gets unlocked, so you can only add 1 of your upgrades until the next slot gets unlocked.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You can do both :Perk and Upgrade

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Upgrades are added : 250 + 500 = 750 in total

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
Upgrade slots unlock at level 3 and the other one at 5 or 6.
You can swap upgrades as well.

Tamzid
Tamzid

Tamzid

User level
Level
1295 / 2000
2nd slot opens up at level 3 while 3rd slot opens at level 5. These are what you unlock at each level. (credits to u/ottawa123456789 from reddit)

@Mohammad, Tamzid Thanks for the details
About the upgrades in some threads I read upgrades are forever, others say they're for 2years does anyone know the real answer?

Andrei
Andrei

Andrei

User level
Level
3531 / 5000
They been forever initially , then Fizz changed his mind and now they are only good for two years.

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
You can do whatever in any order you want. Perk + upgrade, perk only, upgrade only, etc.