Answered question

Can't access to ''see usage'' categorie on my account

Hi, it's been a few days I try to access "see usage" category on my account and it's loading forever. Is there a solution to see the detail of it somewhere else?

Fabien Le Merrer
Fabien Le Merrer

Fabien Le Merrer

User level
Level
36 / 100
Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Jonathan
Jonathan

Jonathan

User level
Level
2667 / 5000
Open an in private or incognito mode tab/window in your browser and try accessing it that way. Works for me when I can't see my usage.

Fabien Le Merrer
Fabien Le Merrer

Fabien Le Merrer

User level
Level
36 / 100
Thanks! Clearing the cache worked for me and changing browser as well

Ann
Ann

Ann

User level
Level
2580 / 5000
Doesn't work for me. I never be able to see usage. I cleared all cached and history first, then open Chrome , open Incognito mode, and the usage button is still gray, can't see anything.

Here is answer from Fizz FB messenger " I added these information on your ticket.

Once we have an update, we'll get back to you by email.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Have a good day!
"

I can only get it to work on safari, for data it shows fine for total and daily, for talk it only shows total used, and for daily usage it says 0 your out of data.

@Ann what a terrible response from them, did they ever get back to you?

Same issue since october... I also have a ticket raised but still no fix. I also tried clearing cache, private navigation, clearing cookies, different browsers. Not working.

Anyway, it's not a #1 priority issue for my, and I can check my data bandwidth in my android phone so...

Hi Ann,

I can confirm that your ticket is still in progress, I really am sorry for this inconvenience.

As my colleague said, once we have an update, we'll notify you via email.

Luciana

Hello Tamizid,

I checked your account and I see that you have a plan without data. The see usage button is greyed out because you have unlimited minutes in your plan.

Ionut