Unanswered question

When is LTE coming back online/or is there no such thing on fizz?

When I put in my sim card into my phone, I noticed that 4g was defaulted. When I dived into the data settings i dont see a LTE option so is LTE not supported on this service?

William
William

William

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

Answers

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2139 / 5000
It used to work in the beginning, but things got conplicated, just wait a bit more.

Juan
Juan

Juan

User level
Level
11 / 100
I activated my Fizz sim card today too. Did all the APN settings and I'm getting only H+ data connection. I have a galaxy S8 and it used LTE by default with Fido. I was wondering too if there is any actual LTE connexion with Fizz? I guess we'll have to wait :/ 

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2139 / 5000
4G worked fine before the outage. So wait a bit before the network stabilizes.

Ann
Ann

Ann

User level
Level
2550 / 5000
H+ is normal now, LTE is coming. Just wait 7 more days. We should fell it's a lucky friday today, because the past 2 Friday are both "no connection" days.

ab
ab

ab

User level
Level
503 / 750
They advertised LTE network. So I think it's going to be fixed soon. At least we didn't have any issues today since it's Friday.

Ps 4g and lte are the same until they actually decide to deliver 800mbps in Canada.

Marc
Marc

Marc

User level
Level
1055 / 2000
We haven't had LTE since last Friday's service breakdown. Everybody wants it to come back asap.

I believe they were having problems with high traffic on thr LTE network, that’s why it was disabled temporarily until they deploy the solution.

E S
E S

E S

User level
Level
3324 / 5000
LTE was supported by Fizz until over a week ago when it disappeared and never came back... but apparently legend says it is making its long awaited return this week... hoping the rumours are true.

Peenis
Peenis

Peenis

User level
Level
503 / 750
Just lies....No LTE and no compensation for false advertising

Peenis
Peenis

Peenis

User level
Level