How do I cancel?

Options
Hello,
last week(wednesday?), I registered for your services, I paid for a SIM card, and then paid to have it delivered in under 2 hours. All of that was done very quickly and you started billing me accordingly.
However, after entering my activation code into your web application, I never received the SMS that the application said I should received. And the carrier signal on my phone kept saying "No Carrier".
I rebooted the cell phone 2 times, replaced the sim card, with no positive effects.
I also tried to re-send the activation code but I got an "invalid code" message. 4 times.
I also saw that you experienced network problems on thursday or friday and that all your staff was working on that so I gave you a chance to figure things on your side...
However, now is the next Wednesday, my phone is not activated and you have no phone number or email for support (And I have no Twitter or Facebook at work ... almost self evident) and I am still paying for your service.
Should I expect an answer from you or cancel my "service" and write you off as a bogus operation?
(Buy the way, the person who designed the web page to get from the FAQ to here, writing my own question, this person should get off cannabis, or take a course in UIX. I work with new web UIX almost everyday as a sysadmin, and this one is crap.)

Answers

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 406 ✭✭
    Options
    Make sure you port out if you go back to your old carrier or another one - don’t simply cancel, you might lose your number.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    I have the exact same issue, it's been a week since I activated my sim and I still have no service. Fizz supports replies telling me they are "looking into the issue" and will get back to me. Days go by with no response and I still have no service.
    Also you can't cancel cause they haven't activated your service yet, so we are held captive until they can figure out how to actually activate the service. They don't have a clue of what they are doing, they can't even activate new customers properly, let alone all the failures, call drops, sms issues etc.
    Trying Fizz was the worst decision I ever made and I will be sure to tell everyone I know NOT to use Fizz and save themselves a lot of problems and headaches. If I don't get "activated" by next week I will have to file for charge back with my credit card company and file complaints with the CRTC. The only way they will learn if to be accountable for thier horrible business practices.
    Shame on you Fizz!