Answered question

Ontario service?

I live in London Ontario am I eligible to sign up with fizz and have stable service with lte data?

Brandon
Brandon

Brandon

User level
Level
11 / 100
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

GB
GB

GB

User level
Level
476 / 750
They will not ship you the SIM card. Also, your connection will be considered roaming, so you won't be in the home coverage.

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Fizz service is only in Quebec and the Ottawa region.

In fact the answer is yes if you have a family member or friend in Ottawa or Quebec . Just order the sim and ship to friend house. You ask them reship the sim to you. You'll get either ottawa or a quebec number.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
@YUN H
But he will be in roaming all the time wont he?

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
"We reserve the right to interrupt or block access to our network of partner providers if you use your mobile service primarily on their networks for 3 consecutive payment periods."

Brandon
Brandon

Brandon

User level
Level
11 / 100
Thank you all for you quick and kind responses. I hope their network grows soon. Prices seem very good.

The network won't be growing any time soon. Videotron hasn't bought wireless spectrum outside of Quebec as far as I can recall, so they would have to pony up some big bucks for spectrum (assuming they can convince someone to sell them some) and then more for the new towers. That's going to take years at least, assuming they are interested in the first place and have the money. Probably neither is true. But you can go to Public Mobile for similarly low prices right now.