Answered question

Getting lots of emails with the same notification about a subscribed for the community forum?

I had been following a topic where an answer had been selected and I got multiple emails with the same content telling me that an answer has been selected. The unsubscribe link in the email didn't work since there was a space in it. I removed the space and was able to unsubscribe and stop the emails.

If you want to stop getting e-mails on a thread you are following, you just need to click on the link aside the question.

Look at the capture.

Cheers :))

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
Thanks. Do you know if there's a way to unsubscribe from all emails? It looks like the unsubscribe link is just for the specific question/thread.

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
Looks like you can also go to the top right of the page where the thread is and click on 'stop following this question'.

I was also wondering if i enable notifications in my preferences or something. But i think T D. is right and the only way is to click "Stop following this question"

I would hope that they're CASL complaint and you could unsub from the email footer.

Newline issue: HTML is a ...um...bother. It likes to remove spacing. If you select the HTML format, the tag is "<br>" for BReak and is used equivalently as a new line. Of course, if you have a paragraph <p> is preferred.

Also, some user are playing the system by applying the good answer many times in a row to give their friends the 50 points bonus. Generating an e-mail to everyone following the thread at the same time.

Hopefully this non sens will get fix soon enough.

Cheers :)

You can set your email provider to automatically set the emails to a different folder. Obviously not ideal but it might help you keep your sanity in the short term.