Answered question

Transfer Phone number?

I can't transfer my current phone number. It keeps saying it's not valid and I don't know how to contact Fizz Customer service.

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
From what I understand, you are saying your phone number is invalid?
Is it possible that your phone number is registered outside of the subscription area? https://fizz.ca/en/faq/subscription-area-and-coverage-area
---
There's supposed to be a chat bubble on the website during support hours, but it's not appearing. Given that, you have a few options (sorry, both aren't great):

---
Let me know if I misunderstood what you are saying.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Other option is to fill in a Contact Form accessing it from your My Profile page.

It automatically generate a service ticket.

Not working at hyper speed, but they'll be aware of your problem at least.

Cheers :))

Hi Shalom,

If you transferred your phone over during the outage from last night, it's possible there's a backlog to get it activated. I did this last night, and only received the email that my phone number was transferred a few minutes ago.

After getting the email, I updated operating system on phone, removed SIM, restarted phone, inserted SIM and it worked. It's possible that it's just a matter of time.

I contacted Fizz earlier today and they simply told me to wait. There was nothing the CSR could do; the system would not let her do anything. But in the mean time, you can always use your old provider and sim card. They should work perfectly fine.

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
My area code starts with 647 however I live and use my line within the subscription zone.