Browse answers

• What should I do if Fizz modem becomes defective even after all possible tests or factory reset?

My second question is : could Fizz remotely diagnose that their modem at my house is defective and send me a new one? View more
    Hoang
    Hoang

Hoang

User level
    Level
    12 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Hoang Yes the modem can be tested remotely from support, if they find that it has some problems they will schedule an appointment with the technician Remember all... View more
  • Verdun internet connection dropped. Network issue?

My connection just dropped. The modem lights all appear normal. View more
    Erik
    Erik

Erik

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello Erik, I am sorry about the situation you encountered. I can see that you contacted ur support and the issue was fixed. Have a good one! Alexandru View more
  • Coax Crimping - Installation

Hi, I'm moving into an apartment that is fairly new and ran all the cabling to every unit to a panel in a closet. I scheduled a self-installation appointment, and realized... View more
    Aleksey
    Aleksey

Aleksey

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Aleksey You do not need to run the cabling yourself. The good part is once you've done it, you can install the modem where you want it. The cabling from the outside line... View more
  • very slow service 9 - 10 PM in st laurent today no service issues showing

Experiencing 15-20 Mbps on my 120 Mpbs plan. There are no serice issues showing. And there seems to be no way to contact fizz? There is no chat bubble, no phone number to text... View more
    Robert
    Robert

Robert

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello Robert, I am sorry to hear about the situation you encountered. I have verified your connection and everything looks good from our side. Please try restarting the... View more
  • Internet plan upgrade?

Hello! I have 120Mbps plan. It was at the start of Fizz internet, so it was offered at a special discounted price with the condition that the price will not change as long as... View more
    Kamalini
    Kamalini

Kamalini

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Kamalini You will pay the price shown, and you can never go back to your price. At every change you will pay the current price. This is for the stablization price for... View more
  • Videotron and fizz at the same time?

My girlfriend has videotron internet but the wifi doesnt reach everywhere in the house and they cant move the router because of placement issues. Is it possible to move my fizz... View more
    Danny
    Danny

Danny

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Danny, yes both services can work at the same time. However if there is only coaxial cable, you will need to split the cable. If you schedule a change of address, the... View more
  • No internet with personal router ?

Using personal router instead of the one supplied. Followed the instructions to use your own router (disable WIFI and Residential Gateway). https://fizz... View more
    Joeyh
    Joeyh

Joeyh

User level
    Level
    12 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello Joeyh, We're so sorry to hear about this situation. I took a look at your account and I see that you've reached us regarding this matter and one of my colleagues has... View more
  • Anyone else getting a different reading from the app?

Hey guys, I contacted customer service already regarding my unstable/ultra low residential internet and also went though every troubleshooting advice ever and they just tell me... View more
    LadyMG
    LadyMG

LadyMG

User level
    Level
    37 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello LadyMG, We're so sorry to hear about this encountered situation. I checked your account and indeed I see you were able to reach us and we provided certain manipulations... View more
  • Reward after reaching level 5

I have just reach level 5, I don't see the 2$ rebate on my internet rewards. Is it normal? View more
    Bruno
    Bruno

Bruno

User level
    Level
    42 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Bruno If you don't see the $2 internet rebate, do you see another reward instead? When you click on a reward for more info, it will show you the level you received it... View more
  • Can the upgrade of the internet speed be effective now, because of COVID-19?

Since we are confined, we all have to "zoom" at the same time. I have a family of 5. It lags incredibly! My plan starts on the 4th of each month, so the speed upgrade I need... View more
    Ken
    Ken

Ken

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi ken This was possible in the spring/summer 2020 The lag can be something else, if you have at lease 15 mbps, and you have problems, you need to go and take the 120... View more