Browse answers

• Internet down in Villeray?

My internet isn’t working even after a reset of 30 secondes. Did something happen in my area? View more
    stephanie
    stephanie

stephanie

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Stephanie, Thank you for reaching out to us. Having checked in my tools, I can see that there is currently an incident reported in your area and this interferes with... View more
  • Internet down in the Gay Village, Montreal H2K?

Internet has been down since at least 3:00 PM. Followed steps 1-7 on the "My Wi-Fi network is cutting out. How do I fix it?" page to no avail (including factory reset). The... View more
    Lucas
    Lucas

Lucas

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Lucas, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand and I'm sorry for the situation. I checked on your account and on your connection signals where I can... View more
  • It says wrong wifi password but it's the right one how do I fix this?

The wifi has been down all day and we restarted it but it still won't work. I'm trying to connect to it but it says "wrong password" but it is the right default one. View more
    nataliya
    nataliya

nataliya

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Nataliya, In order to assist you with this matter, please contact us directly and provide us with a photo of the back of the modem where we can see the Default Wi-Fi Key... View more
  • Internet down in East end Montréal H1L?

Internet completely stopped while I was working. Both wired and wireless connections are down. Tried a factory reset in the modem. Seemed like I had internet for a few seconds... View more
    Simon
    Simon

Simon

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Simon, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Having checked in my tools, I can see that there is currently an incident reported in your area and this interferes... View more
  • Canada Post drop off point cost?

I unsubscribed from my internet plan with Fizz and I'm wondering if there is a cost to return the modem at the Canada Post office or will the clerk just scan the code and I... View more
    Diana
    Diana

Diana

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Diana No when you print the label, it is a prepaid one therefore the return is paid View more
  • Internet Interruptions

Throughout the day, my internet connections get unstable a few times. How can I fix it other than resetting... View more
    Julianne
    Julianne

Julianne

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Julianne, Thank you for letting us know about this. Would you kindly please unplug the coaxial cable from the coaxial outlet and the modem respectively, wait for about 30... View more
  • Pu d'internet ?

Je n'ai plus internet chez moi ! pouvez-vous vérifier mon réseau View more
    Arianne
    Arianne

Arianne

User level
    Level
    21 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Salut Arianne Désolé, vous rencontrez des problèmes Internet. Il semble avoir un panne dans Rosemont Avez-vous essayé de redémarrer le modem? Avez vous... View more
  • Internet down in Rosemont, Montreal

Is there anyone expericing issues with their internet ? View more
    Alexandre
    Alexandre

Alexandre

User level
    Level
    3 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Alexandre, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Having checked in my tools, I can see that there is currently an incident reported in your area and this... View more
  • I need Internet , how can I explain my situation??

I got an answer from the technical department that I can’t have internet at my address, they told us many times to try again. Finally I got an email that there is already... View more
    Rachel
    Rachel

Rachel

User level
    Level
    3 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Rachel, I understand and I'm sorry to learn about this situation you encountered. You can contact us on Live chat by using any of our FAQs in the Solutions Hub, such as... View more
  • Wanna Pay my account

I have change to a NEW Credit card but now it seems that i can't go through the payment process. I can i Pay you? View more
    Gwenvael
    Gwenvael

Gwenvael

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Gwenvael I will post the full procedure only to be sure that you did the steps 4 and 5 If you need to add a new credit card 1- In your Fizz account, go to My... View more