Payment failed but I have the money in my credit card and I also see 2 fees of 11.50 from Fizz in my

I received an email saying the payment failed, and that my service will me cut down at 10pm, but when I looked at my credit card, I was charged twice 2 payments of 11.50$ by fizz during the night?? what's going on, my credit card is fine and the money is there so why am I getting those email and fees?

Best Answer

• Kariann
    Kariann Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It's a known bug at the moment. Please avoid to contact support for this. They know that probleme and they need time to resolve it. If it still the case in couples days, then, ask support for help!
    Have a great day! :)

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Fizz seem to have a problem with payement this morning. The support should be full of call. Im sorry but you should wait and retry the support but im sure the team is aware of the problem. Have a nice day :)
  • oberon
    oberon Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Yes many customers are experiencing issues with February payments.
  • Mestapha
    Mestapha Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Hi Carol-Ann, The same issue happens to other today..... Hope everything will be ok soon!
    If there is a problem, you can contact Fizz support for help.
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • MTeasdale
    MTeasdale Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Look around, there is like a dozen of threads on this subject. It seems like a widespread issue today.
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Known issue. Fizz is working on it.
This discussion has been closed.