Why double paiement for the month of February???

Options
I received an error of paiement text but on reality, i was charged twice 27/02 and 28/02 ... check the attachements

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz seem to have a problem with payement this morning. The support should be full of call. Im sorry but you should wait and retry the support but im sure the team is aware of the problem. Have a nice day :)
  • Jacques F. #32069
    Options
    Thank you jeff3000 for the update. I had exactly the same issue than Sylvain. Looks like it is a wide spread issue at Fizz end. Hopefully they will rectified it and make sure all affected customers will only get billed once this month instead of twice and advised their customer base what happened. We definitely don’t want our cell phone plan to be suspended due to and issue at their end.
  • cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭
    Options
    this is very interesting. i hope that they will fix it soon.
  • cristi
    Options
    also I would check with the bank if i was charged twice, maybe one is reversed.,..
  • cristi
    Options
    sorry about that, they will fix it, it can happen
  • Patrick T. #19831
    Options
    I got the same issue. So, you and I are not alone ...
  • oberon
    oberon Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes many customers are experiencing issues with February payments.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options
    Hello Sylvain,
    Apologies for the unpleasant situation.
    I have verified the account on my end as well and I have created a ticket towards our technical team so they can have this situation corrected. Once they will provide a resolution, you will be informed by e-mail.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.