how to enable pay-per-use type of plan?

Hello,
I'm having hard time to understand how to enable pay-per-use in my account. My current plan has unlimited voice/text, Canada coverage and voicemail, no data. This cost me $24.00 a month. Now in my account page I found "Wallet" and "Add-ons", but I'm not sure how this is used: do I adjust the plan and change voice/text from unlimited to zero and then top up money in Wallet to whatever amount I think is reasonable for me? On the other hand, Add-ons also have some minutes and text plans. I'm confused. Please help!

Best Answer

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Roman,
    If you decide in the future to keep only the Canada coverage on your monthly Fizz plan:
    To be able to pay per usage:
    it will cost you .30$/ minute for each call, .05$ per text and you must add money in the wallet.
    One other alternative;
    You can buy add-ons for your calls and texts.
    Add-on for texts costs 3.00$ for 200 texts.
    Add-on for calls, 3.00$ for 60 minutes or 10,00$ for 300 minutes.
    Think of it, it depends of your needs.
    Dont forget that each call is calculated in minutes, for example, you're doing a call of 3 minutes 5 secondes; it's a call of 4 minutes.
    For me, i think it's cheaper to take the unlimited options for calls and texts per month.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    You can set your plan to the minimum so 10$ per month and put cash on your Wallet. So you will pay per minute and text. Its work really well. Have a nice day :)

@MichelP its depend of your usage for me unlimited options for calls and texts per month is useless all is done by the net i can call by IP and text by Facebook so standard talk and is really really a rare occur in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.