I cannot call only receive and no data?

please help

Answers

• PierDuc
    PierDuc Posts: 1,556 ✭✭
    Try to restart your phone, it might help solve your problem.
  • Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Can you give us more information ? Are you a new customer ? The problem is new or you have it since your activation ? What model of cellphone do you have ? Do you have an error message when you try to call ? What is your plan ? Do you have time for call or money in your wallet ? It hard to help you without more information we are client just like you and dont have acces to your account information. Have a nice day :)
  • Alexandre L. 85994
    Alexandre L. 85994 Posts: 531 ✭✭
    Turn off your cell or plane mode. Both for 1 min. Like Kariann said. It resolved my last same probleme! Good luck! :)
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Luna,
    Please, also
    Also, check the configuration of the Fizz network APN settings on your phone (for the usage of your data).
    See:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn
  • Joshua L. #9495
    Joshua L. #9495 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Hey I had the same issue. Started yesterday, but I was only on FIZZ EXT - wasn't connecting to LTE for whatever reason.
    I turned on Airplane mode and then turned it off(to soft reset the settings) - no success
    I rebooted my phone - no success.
    I looked at my APN which had a Videotron.something setting.
    I logged into my account to resend my settings and now I have a new APN called
    mobile.bm
    my LTE now works.
    Seems they changed the APN settings and forgot to tell everyone.
    Talk about another FAIL!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Luna,
    Sorry for the unpleasant situation.
    I see that you already contacted us on Live Chat and my colleague helped you further and you managed to make calls eventually.
    If you need anything else, we are available every day or any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a wonderful day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.