Answered question

Wallet funds depleted?

I added 5 dollars to my second line wallet. I see 2 charges of 1 cent yesterday and today, and the balance of my wallet is 0, beside these 2 charges no other information is provided at transaction history. No text messages were sent and/or zero data consumption because the roaming setting in the device was activated after the balance being zeroed out. Please shed some light, how the funds were utilized?

Mauricio
Mauricio

Mauricio

User level
Level
2 / 100
Hi Mauricio

Please relog onto your account to check your wallet.

My plans >> Manage plan >> Wallet

You can see your balance and your transaction history.

For any issues, you can Live chat with Fizz support:
1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Click on one of the help links from the Solution Hub, like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/where-can-i-see-list-of-my-wallet-...
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mathieu
Mathieu

Mathieu

User level
Level
543 / 750
This is quite unusual, you might want to check with fizz support team. They will have access to information that the community doesn't have.

Alexandre
Alexandre

Alexandre

User level
Level
1764 / 2000
Hi,
Probably Fizz support will be your best help for wallet fund!
Good luck and have a nice day! :)

If you dont see what take your $ in the history its not normal. You should contact Fizz support i dont think we can do anything for you as client. Have a nice day :)