Answered question

I wonder if someone would give me data?

someone have a spare data?. . and if ever what info should i give aside from phone number?

Thank you ^.^

HANIE
HANIE

HANIE

User level
Level
8 / 100
Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mathieu
Mathieu

Mathieu

User level
Level
543 / 750
I have 1Gb perk to give if you're interresse pm me

Waldo
Waldo

Waldo

User level
Level
2192 / 5000
Nice gesture everyone!

Nice community. I dont have a date plan but i hope you will find what you need. Some client already offert some data you can check on the french forum too. Have a nice day :)

Tim
Tim

Tim

User level
Level
34 / 100
I also need data. Who can share? Thank you

I'm sorry, i don't have any more data to give. But I will have more when my new billing month starts (in about 20 days). If you want to send me your referral code I think it will work. I can send you some then.

Tim is asking me how to get his referral code. You have to log on your account (not the Community Hub, but your actual account). On the left side, you click on "Invite friends", and then "reveal my referral code". That's the code you want to give to new subscribers so you can both get a referral discount.

Mestapha
Mestapha

Mestapha

User level
Level
552 / 750
Nice gesture everyone!

Alexandre
Alexandre

Alexandre

User level
Level
1764 / 2000
Hi, sure you can ask here, but theres a facebook page called Fizz Hub and theres are plenty of people giving away their data!
Good luck and have a nice day! :)

Normster
Normster

Normster

User level
Level
617 / 750
Hello, all you would need is your number to transfer some data. Plenty of people here have given some data …

LemonHead
LemonHead

LemonHead

User level
Level
3764 / 5000
I would if I could.

Leifuer
Leifuer

Leifuer

User level
Level