I just open a account didn't pay yet because they never asked me the referral number

I wanted to get fizz internet so they ask to create a account name password....never they ask referral then I put all my credential until credit card and still no referral I dint put the card number yet cause it already happen to me when I open a account for my girlfriend they took the money and never ask for referral need a bit of help no referral I am not signing up thank u

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Lorenzo

Keep in mind that you can use the referral only when creating the first plan of any account.

If you already had a plan (even in the past), you will not be eligible to use the referral. In this case, you can opt to create a new account.

When creating your first plan in a new account, you should be able to enter the referral code on the same page that shows the total price (including the taxes). If you cannot enter the referral code, try again. Close the browser, clear the cache and try in private/incognito mode or with a another browser/device.

If the problem continues, you can contact customer support by chat:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Ok thank u
    Yes it’s a new account
    So I put my credit card number
    And after that I will b able to put a referral number right
This discussion has been closed.