How can I update my credit card information?

I have 5 phones with Fizz. When updating my credit card information, I have to do it one phone at a time by adding the new card and then deleting the previous one (all accounts are under the same card, but I can’t update all of them under one card). As I went through this process with each phone I was not able to update the last one because of Fizz’s limit of 5 credit cards spaces. Which means when I add the credit card information for the 5th phone, the previous card information is holding the 5th slot, and adding the new information is considered the 6th slot (over the limit of 5). How can I update the 5th phone account?

Answers

• Alexandre L. 85994
    Alexandre L. 85994 Posts: 531 ✭✭
    Hi Michael,
    Like Mike tell you, you should only enter it once. If it dosent seems to work, you should contact supprt!
    Good luck and have a nice day!
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Michael,
    Like other users says, you need to enter only once the update of your credit card into your Fizz account..
    I would suggest you to contact the Fizz customer by chat.
    Click on:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information
    Click on the green interrogation point appearing down to the right of the page and click on the green chat bubble.
  • Seani
    Seani Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Consider consolidate the bill to one credit card. Or split accounts to each person own online account.
This discussion has been closed.