Answered question

Toll free numbers require an add on? Can't find an easy way to connect to someone on your website?

Two part question because it took my long enough to get this far on your website.

1 - Why am I getting an error saying I need to enhance my plan to make a call to a toll free number 800-668-8768 ?

2 - Why have you made it so impossible to get a clear line to a representative? I get that you have insta, whatsapp, facebook and all these other channels but why can't I just connect with someone with a "chat live" button on your website? I understand cutting costs and you guys have been a great carrier but when things go wrong and you want to talk to someone its barrier after barrier. I dont feel like signing up for whatsapp or instagram and I dont want to use my facebook. I'd like to come to the site I am doing business with (fizz.ca) and speak directly through YOUR website not a 3rd party social media platform.

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
12 / 100
Hi Mike

You need to have minutes on your plan in order to be able to make a call for the 800 number too

I believe that you are using a mobile browser, try to use. Your phone in an horizontal position or set it to emulate a desktop browser.
In this way, you will have the chat option

In case of a problem, you can contact Fizz support by chat

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
12 / 100
One more add on.. After an unfortunate billing issue on my end I missed a payment. I Have two phones on my plan and apparently all notifications (including the one pertaining to part 1 of my question here) are being sent to the other cell # instead of my own. Is it possible to update the "primary" account or do I have to ask my daughter to let me know every time Fizz sends a message to her?

For the other post go on your account and change the default phone number where you would like to receive the notifications

Go to your account → My Profile → Settings → Plan communication

StefanM
StefanM

StefanM

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Mike,

You can find the live chat function under:
My account > Contact Forms > Green Question mark

I agree with you, they could make it a bit more accessible on their website.

You always need minutes to call. Even if it is a toll free number. You pay on a pay-as-you go basis.
I recommend TextNow. It gives you a throwaway number, unlimited calling and texting. It’s completely free of charge. I use it all the time !

Gabriele
Gabriele

Gabriele

User level
Level
2089 / 5000
I would contact Fizz support through your account or Facebook.