How do I get customer support to answer me regarding internet system errors?

Carina M.
Carina M. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I've paid my bill twice now, I literally just changed address and everything worked fine until I updated my address on my bill in the system... its reactivated finally, but I still can't use the internet and I hard reset the modem hoping it would work after exhausting all the options in the hub and suggested in Messenger chat...it's been days unable to use wifi I am paying for and I'm so discouraged, and I'm running low on LTE...

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Hi Carina,
    Sorry to hear you are having problems. You can reach customer support via My Profile > Contact Forms. A green question marks should appear on the right side. If you click on that you can find all the options including life chat.
    If you have a data emergency, PM me. I can send you a bit of data.
  • Gabriele G.
    Gabriele G. Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Hi Carina, I think it may take quite a few hours before being reactivated. To check the status of your internet, you can contact the support through your account or Facebook.
    If you need data, feel free to send me a PM, I will be more than happy to gift you some!
  • Carina M.
    Carina M. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I reached out on Facebook and I was told (screenshot) 24-48 hours, even though it was already off 48 hours before that, never heard back since, I know what the problem is and it's not up to me to resolve it, they sent a technician to my old address and I dont understand how there are so many mistakes, the green bubble doesnt show up on my screen whatsoever.
    I'm really panicked now because it's interfering with my whole life...
  • Quang D. #10622
    Quang D. #10622 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hi Carina,
    I think the fastest way to resolve your problem is by contacting Fizz technical support via chat. To do this, you can use this link https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues , wait for a few seconds and the bubble chat icon with the question mark (?) will appear at the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on that and start chatting.
    Another way is to use the Contact form under My Profile in your account.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Carina,
    Sorry for the situation you are experiencing.
    We are Fizz users like you.
    Please, to get technical help, contact the Fizz customer service by chat.
    First log to your Fizz account.
    Click on:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    Click on the green interrogation point down to the right of the page and click on the green chat bubble.
  • Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    @Carina I suppose its done ? Can you choose a best answer to close the question please. Thank you and have a nice day :)
This discussion has been closed.