technician no show?

Options
Em L.
Em L. Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hello!
Technician never showed up for the appointment and I need this internet before Monday. What am I supposed to do?

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options
    I’m sorry you had some problems. You need to reschedule the appointment. Please reach out to customer support.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,725 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Em

With the weather conditions, the technicien will have a lot of difficulty today.

If the appointment was not respected you need to take a new appointment, the 'Reschedule' button will appear there, once 24h passed since the appointment was due.

To reschedule your technician appointment:

Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    click on Reschedule (the 'Reschedule' button will appear there, once 24h passed since the appointment was due).
    This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

If you need to contact the support

1- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    2- The green chat bubble with the ? should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    3- Click on it, and select chat if available, or any other option
  • Gabriele G.
    Gabriele G. Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    As Mike said, you have to reschedule your appointment. Follow his indications to do it.
  • Em L.
    Em L. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your response. The technician did end up coming and he was very professional and kind with a quick service.
    Thanks Fizz!
    Happy New Year.
  • Samuel G. 76704
    Samuel G. 76704 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Em,
    You may want to click Mark as best answer on anyone's answer so your thread can be closed properly.
    Welcome to Fizz btw!
    Sam
This discussion has been closed.