Answered question

Activation status stays pending even though service seems to be working

I activated two numbers on the account. The first completed in under an hour. The second phone seems to actually be activated and is working but my account status page continues to say "activation pending" for that number and I can't view/change the status. Will this fix itself over time?

Giovanni
Giovanni

Giovanni

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello Giovanni,

We're so sorry about this situation encountered.

I kindly wish to inform you that I checked your account and saw you transferred 2 lines to us, thank you so much for considering our mobile services! For one line, I see that the transfer has been successful, however the line's currently still pending activation. In this case, rest assured that I just created a ticket and escalated your situation to our technical department, so they can help with this right away.

As soon as we have an answer from them, you will be notified via the e-mail address attached to your account. If you need additional assistance in the meantime, for all the information on how we can be reached you can check our page:  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you so much for your understanding.
Have a lovely day!
-Ioana

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

StefanM
StefanM

StefanM

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It should. The most important thing is that the service is working for you.
This can simply be a display issue. Give it a day. If it hasn’t corrected itself until then, reach out to support. Welcome to Fizz :)

Pascal
Pascal

Pascal

User level
Level
1742 / 2000
Sometimes Fizz servers are slow to replicate data. If it works, in time it'll all report properly