Do all the Plans call the US?

Can All the Plans call the US?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi Meyer

Only if you buy an addon, or you have money in your Fizz’s wallet you can call in US with the Quebec or Canada coverage when under your coverage area

However, if you have a Canada/US coverage plan with unlimited calls, then your call to the US are included if you are in Canada or US

If you are in the Fizz Ext remember this rule

We reserve the right to interrupt or block access to our network of partner providers Fizz EXT if you use your mobile service primarily on their networks for 3 consecutive payment cycles.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/partner-networks
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Hi Meyer,
    In order to be able to call to the us you either need to add Canada/US Coverage or buy an add-on
  • Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    No, basic voice plan is Quebec only.
  • Ivan J.
    Ivan J. Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Hi Meyer,
    You should think of FIZZ as a pre-paid provider. To call US you have 2 options:
    1) Have a plan that contemplates the US. (I personally do pay for CANADA + USA and my phone works fine across the boarder. It also enables me to call US phone numbers from within Canada with no issues)
    2) Buy an add-on or travel package if you are planning to go to US. These work fine.
    There's even a 3rd option if you want to call US from within Canada which is to add funds to your wallet here in Fizz. I'd suggest this method only if it's a 1-time call. For more habitual calls do switch your plan to cover Canada + USA.
    I hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.