Is it possible to change the email of my account? I'm moving but would like to continue service at t

I'd like to pass the account and internet service to another person as I'm moving out of the address but would like to continue the service, is this possible?

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Mariana

1. You would need to contact Fizz support to change your email.

2. However it is not possible to transfer your service to another user. In this case, you would have to unsubscribe and the new customer has to activate a new plan.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,645 ✭✭
    Hi Mariana

You cannot sorry, you will be responsable for the modem, therefore 150$ +TX

The only way is to unsubscribe and the new person must do the subscription procedure

Can I transfer my Home Internet plan to another Fizz member?

Unfortunately, no. The transfer of a plan (whether mobile or Home Internet) from one account to another, even if two people are living at the same address (like two roommates for example), is not possible. Person A must unsubscribe, and person B subscribes with a new plan in their own account.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-moving-how-do-i-change-my-address-my-home-internet-service
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer your service to another person.
  • Gabriele G.
    Gabriele G. Posts: 167 ✭✭
    I’m afraid, you cannot. You should cancel your contract first and then the other person should subscribe to Fizz.
  • JoanMr
    JoanMr Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Hey, like it was said, it’s not possible. So if I were you, I would cancel and then give your referral code to the new tenant. That way, if you have another service with fizz, you’ll have a reference bonus :)
This discussion has been closed.