Why are there no support options in the “Help” bubble?

Options
On clicking on the “question mark” at the right bottom of the page, I do not see any options. Is this expected?
I tried multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge), disabled pop-up blockers and ad-blockers and still nothing. I even tried this during the operating hours. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi

Can you try to log out, close the browser and try again
  • ssshobhit
    ssshobhit Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    I tried that too. Even went to the extent of rebooting the whole system. Still no luck.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi

I tried when I was logged in I was able to click but the chat was not working
    Logout, Closed Firefox, when here
    https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/comment-ajouter-un-utilisateur

Click on the ?
    Click on thet Chat
    Logged in
    Click again on the ?
    now the chat was working
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried to access it on your mobile device?
    Try that. Fizz website has had some problems recently
  • ssshobhit
    Options
    I can try via phone but, we should access the same website via mobile phone too, right? I don’t see a Fizz mobile app for iOS.
    By the way, if it matters, I am trying to access the English version of the site.
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options
    try via your normal phone browser. I just tried it and it work for me
  • ssshobhit
    Options
    Sorry, that didn’t work either. Something is terribly wrong on the site. I even tried without Wi-Fi (using data plan) suspecting that there might be some blockers in the router (AiProtection from Asus), but the problem persists.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,105 admin
    Options
    Hello ssshobhit,
    I am sorry about the situation you encountered.
    I can see that you contacted our support team and a ticket was escalated for further investigations.
    Rest assured you will be contacted via e-mail address once we have any updates.
    Have a good one!
    Alexandru
This discussion has been closed.