Answered question

Can't register for a plan, the website just spins at various points and I never make it to the payment?

I have tried different browsers but I never get to complete my application for internet services. It just goes blank at various points, including logging in. I have made it once as far as appointment date but most of the time it blanks at log-in. The actual log in form disappears.

Terry
Terry

Terry

User level
Level
11 / 100
As Emmanuel said, try a different browser. If nothing work, you should contact Fizz support.

To contact support by chat you must be within hours of operations for a quick response, otherwise leave your message and they will contact you.

1- Log in to your account

2- In the right corner (bottom) click on the “?” and leave a message on one of the platforms:
Messenger
Twitter
WhatsApp
iMessage

Have a good day

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Terry
Terry

Terry

User level
Level
11 / 100
Tried that Justin and when I got to the sign in page it said - there is a problem, please try later...

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Terry

Try clearing your browser cache and open a new tab in private mode. You may also try with a different browser or another device.

When you get to the last step, try selecting a different appointment date (instead of the one you tried previously). Let us know if this works.