Cant make nor receive calls? No subscribed on this number

Options
Mourad F.
Mourad F. Posts: 6 ✭✭
I cant make nor receive calls,when people call me they are getting an error message there is no subscribed account on this number as if my number doesn't exist,have been with the so called techincal support since the morning,on whats app chat and Facebook,very frustrating and considering moving to Fido already,has been only 2 weeks, tried putting the sim.card on another phone getting the same result.

Answers

• Gabriele G.
    Gabriele G. Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    If the Fizz support can’t help you, I’d suggest to go with another carrier and maybe try with Fizz again later at some point.
  • Mourad F.
    Mourad F. Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you everyone,Fizz has fixed my problem ,they reached out to me by email and by Facebook messenger ,they asked me to restart the cell phone once more after they have done modifications at their end,while i was frustrated from the problem itself,i have to admit that during all my interactions with the customer service they have been very professional and very friendly ,they have high communication skills and when they communicated with me ,the text was clear and there were no errors in English nor French what so ever,so even though the problem has taken a while to be solved,i am satisfied from my overall experience and i am going to stay with Fizz,you guys have also been helpful so thanks a lot! Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.