Sim activation pending ?

Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman Posts: 2 ✭✭
i have just but two sim cards, first one is activates successfully while the second the activation is pending. i don't know why!!

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Hi Abdelrahman

You can put the SIM card in your phone to see if it is active.
    You can also check this Fizz FAQ to ensure your iIzz SIM card is working:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-make-sure-my-mobile-service-working-properly

There can be a delay before the account info is updated. You can check your account again in a few hours or in the morning.

If any issues, you can Live chat with Fizz support:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open the help link page mentioned above from Fizz Solution Hub.
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    In my case it took about 30 minutes to become active. As Fizzy said, there can be a delay. Welcome to Fizz. Happy to habe you
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Took almost an hour for me, when I went from Fido to Fizz and a few years back when I went from rogers to Fido
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Abdelrahman,
    Sorry,
    Each transfert activation is different.
    Maybe, contact the Fizz customer service to get more about it.
  • Abdelrahman
    Abdelrahman Posts: 2 ✭✭
    till now my second sim didnt activated and dont know why
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Abdelrahman,
    I have verified and see that you've managed to contact us regarding the activation of your second mobile plan.
    A ticket was created for our technical team to fix the situation, and I had sent you an email a few hours ago that your plan is fully active now and everything should be in order.
    Please reach us back if you encounter any other situation.You can contact us any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day! :)
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.