Answered question

how to take over my tenant's Fizz internet?

My condo have Fizz installed. my tenant is leaving Quebec. I would like to take over her plan as it is until the next tenant. if possible, what steps is needed?

c
c

c

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

Hi

Sorry you cannot

Can I transfer my Home Internet plan to another Fizz member?

Unfortunately, no. The transfer of a plan (whether mobile or Home Internet) from one account to another, even if two people are living at the same address (like two roommates for example), is not possible. Person A must unsubscribe, and person B subscribes with a new plan in their own account.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-moving-how-do-i-change-my-addre...

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

StefanM
StefanM

StefanM

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Good Morning,

Unfortunately, you cannot change the name on a plan. You will have to unsubscribe and subscribe again.

StefanM
StefanM

StefanM

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
My suggestion would be to subscribe to a new plan (the cheapest one available) while you are waiting for a new tenant.
You can also make use of the current refill promotion (50$ until 6th January)

Gabriele
Gabriele

Gabriele

User level
Level
2059 / 5000
You cannot. When your tenant will cancel his/her subscription, you will be able to subscribe again.

clau3166
clau3166

clau3166

User level
Level
1406 / 2000
You will have to unsubscribe and subscribe again but the good thing is you can cancel any time + you can use a referral bonus to sign up again :) its $50 up to Jan 6th!! Basically a month free

You can't, but the modem and stuff is free, so they na cancel and you can just get a new modem/router etc... and then cancel when you rent the place out again