i want to make a payment why isn't it letting me?

Stevens C.
Stevens C. Posts: 4 ✭✭
I have been trying to pay since 9 am this morning and waited 2 hours to speak to someone i have sent messages on messenger and nobody has answered me, I was told by an employee that i should be able to make a payment at 12pm it is now 12:43 pm and I still cannot make a payment this is very annoying because i have work today and nobody seems to want to help I'm just trying to pay my bill jeez

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Hi Steves

I am sorry to hear that, here we are users and we can only point you to what we think is the right procedure

You should ne able to make your payment
    My Plans → Manage plan → Payment method

Personally I will use the chat, facebook messagner is very slow :(

Did you associated your new payment method?

If you need to add a new credit card be sure to do the point 5

1- In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
    2- Click on Payment methods.
    3- Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
    4- Now make your way to My plans.
    5- For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
    6- Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.

If you associate a new credit card with your plans, you can also force the payment
    My Plans - Manage Plan - Payment method - Make my monthly payment. Once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

If you see the "Make payment now" button, click on it to make a manual payment.
    Once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

Some have reported up to 4 hours. Meanwhile, please try restarting your device (phone or modem).

You are also able to see that the payment was successful by going to My Plans → Transaction History.
    For more information on how to check your transactions, you can take a look at Fizz help page: https://fizz.ca/en/transaction-history

When it comes to payment situations, it's a good idea to update your payment method, so that the system can successfully trigger it the second time. More useful information can be found here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

In case of a problem, you can contact customer support by chat:
    1- Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    2- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner. Click on it
    3- Select chat
  • Stevens C.
    @mike i tried all ofg that nothing is working i can get in touch with nobody ive been trying for over 3hours!!!!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Stevens

The only thing that I can suggest, try to use the browser in private mode.

The chat usually is fast, sorry to repeat myself, but if you add a new credit card please remember to associate it with the plans

Other than that here we cannot do much sorry
  • Stevens C.
    so theres no way to restore my internet services?
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Hi Stevens, you should try to contact Fizz to sort this out, I don;t think there's anything us users can do. You can message them form their Facebook page
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Hi Stevenes,
    Does your payment get declined?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Stevens,
    Sorry for the situation encountered.
    I kindly inform you that I have verified your account and the payment for your Home Internet plan was successfully processed, so the plan was reactivated. I also see that you've managed to contact us on Facebook Messenger.
    Is everything works properly on your end now?
    Please reach back to us if you have any other questions, we can contact us anytime at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you for understanding.
    Have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.