DAY 1 and technician didn't even show up or call...

Options
So my appointment was supposed to be today between 7am and 12pm for the technician to show up with my modem. I was up at 7, canceled all the plans I had for today and been waiting since: it's now alkost 2pm, nobody showed up or called, and I even received an email saying my plan is now active and there is 31 days left before the next bill..
This is seriously one hell of a bad impression for someone who wanted to go with Fizz for my jnternet, and I feel like I got scammed because I already paid one month in advanced anc the email I received confirmed that my cycle now started...
And of course I can't find where the hell to contact them by phone or whatever and I'm seriously pissed at such incompetence.
I also checked in my appointments section and it says complete... Chat is not working to contact them, I seriously feel royally stucked and royally scammed...

Answers

• Jason R. #34502
    Jason R. #34502 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options
    Are fizz technicians really working today on New Year's day?
  • Sharpie22
    Sharpie22 Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    This is very weird, I hope the technician will come back someday !
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Options
    Did the tech ever show up ?
  • Antoine C. #10482
    Antoine C. #10482 Posts: 222 ✭✭
    Options
    i think you should contact fizz support to be sure the modem has been delivered.
  • Gabriele G.
    Gabriele G. Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to figure out if the modem was left somewhere. You may try to contact the support through Facebook. However, it sounds really strange that the technician would have work on January 1st, maybe he is coming today?
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Sebastien,
    Sorry,
    I hope that the technician has left the modem down at your door.
    If not, try to contact the Fizz customer service by chat and inform them that you dont have the modem and schedule another appointment.
  • JoanMr
    JoanMr Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    So any news?
    You can’t contact Fizz my phone, but if the chat doesn’t work, you can talk to them through Facebook Messenger.
  • Sebastien C. #37494
    Options
    Sorry for not answering earlier: still new to the whole community thing and couldn't find where to go back to my question.
    So the tech showed up 5-6 hours late, and I'm now on Fizz, line seems solid when wired but the WIFI seems a bit unstable, think I will just use my own router instead. The one in the CODA4680 seems kinda shitty.
    Hopefully this whole mess with the installation/appointment is the only problem I will have with Fizz.
    One last thing: I'm still with Videotron right now (waiting a month before canceling to make sure Fizz is ok) but while connected to Fizz (with their modem and everything) which I am right now when I run an ISP check on the web it says that my ISP is Videotron...
    Is this normal? I mean I know Fizz is basically Videotron but shouldn't it shows as Fizz instead?
  • JoanMr
    JoanMr Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,
    Is your problem resolved? If not, please let us know. If yes, please chose the best answer and that will close this topic. Have a great day !
This discussion has been closed.