Can You ancel my getting with the technician tomorrow??

Options
The technician needs to come tomorrow but I want to cancell and get a refund.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anastasiya

Do not take the modem !

You can log into your Fizz account to reschedule or cancel your technician visit up to 20 hours before your appointment. Service calls (for repairs), however, are the exception.

1- Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
    2- Click on Appointments.
    3- Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    4- Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
    5- click on Cancel.
    6- On the next screen, confirm that you wish to cancel this appointment by clicking Cancel again.

The Reschedule and Cancel buttons won't be visible in your account after 9h pm the day before the appointment, because the tool cannot change the technician's schedule for the day. In this case, you have to contact us to modify your appointment.

The refund will be processed in the following days

You can speed up the process contacting the support, tomorrow

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,902 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anastasiya

What time is your appointment tomorrow? You should contact Fizz in the morning.
    It might be a bit late now to notify the technician. However if the technician cannot complete the installation, you will be given the chance to reschedule the appointment or request a refund.

Sorry you are leaving Fizz so soon. Hope you will give Fizz mobile or internet a try in the future.

To contact Fizz customer support by chat:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Sharpie22
    Sharpie22 Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    Would be best to contact customer service
This discussion has been closed.