Gifted data unseen by my fried...

Options
Zexacerum
Zexacerum Posts: 1 ✭✭
I gave data to a friend. She received the email but she can’t see/find/activate my gift in her account... does she have to activate it? Is it directly added to her plan? Where can we see it?!!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Zexacerum

The gifted data are directly added to her plan, sometime can take 10 minutes

She can check here too

1- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2- Under the plan you wish to view (if you have more than one) click on See usage.
    3- This will open the Usage screen, which lists all your gifts, Add-Ons, Rollovers, etc. The blue arrow will tell you which data bucket you are currently using. On the right hand side you can see how many days are left for your gifted data.

In case of problem, you can contact Fizz support by chat

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-data-gifting-and-how-does-it-work
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,902 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Zexacerum

If it is a gift of data from your mobile data, then it will be automatically added to her plan.

She can check her plan data details for more info.

If there is any problem, you can Live chat with support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-data-gifting-and-how-does-it-work
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Gabriele G.
    Gabriele G. Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    Gifted data should be added automatically to your friend’s account. However, I thought this function was disabled for the moment due to privacy concern (I may be wrong though!)
  • Sharpie22
    Sharpie22 Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    So is the problem solved?
This discussion has been closed.