HTTPS Certificate for email validation ?

[ This message is intended to the technical team managing the servers https://fizz.ca ]
Hello,
I just created my account and I discovered that the subdomain used for email validation doesn't support HTTPS.
As the web is slowly but surely moving forward a HTTPS-only future, it would be nice to either use a wildcard certificate (*.fizz.ca) or include all your subdomains as DNS Alternative Name (in addition to "www").
Thank you

Answers

• Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,601 ✭✭
    We’re here for you 24/7.
    Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.
    Find help
    contacts

Leave us a message.
    We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to wait around. Just leave us a message on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage or Twitter private.
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,601 ✭✭
    With the holidays upon us, please take note of the temporary tweaks made to our live chat hours for the following dates:

24/12 : 7 am- 10 pm(EST)
    25/12 : 9 am- 6 pm (EST)
    31/12 : 7 am-4 pm (EST)
    01/01 : 7 am- 10 pm (EST)
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Florent

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

If you also wish to discuss this to Fizz customer service, you can Live Chat with them:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-fizz-account
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Hi, Florent
    Thank you to share this information to other Fizz users.
  • So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    thanks for the information
  • LemonHead
    LemonHead Posts: 355 ✭✭
    Thanks for the information.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Florent,
    Thank you so much for your message. I kindly wish to inform you that I checked the account and saw this was already forwarded to the necessary department, for further verifications.
    We highly appreciate bringing this to our attention.
    I wish you a wonderful day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.