Two days after migration, one of plans still inactive, support doesn't answer, what should I do?

I already answered this question here: https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2542989-cards-activation-pending-status-can-use-full
It was marked as resolved but in fact it is not.
My second plan still in Activation Pending status. I cannot buy addons for this plan, cannot modify it, do not see payment per month, but mobile with this number works.
I was hanging in FB chat with fizz bot for 1 day, someone tried to reply to my by saying the same as in the forum: wait 24h, only once, and all the rest time bot was looping same question and answer without providing any value.
I need to make a call from that second account to outside of Quebec, my plan is for Quebec, I wanted to adjust plan - not possible, wanted to buy addon for this plan - not possible.
I'm stuck with Activation Pending status for my second plan and cannot do anything, and support doesn't help me with this situation.

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Hi, Alexander,
    Sorry for this very bad situation with this pending plan.
    Your only option is to chat again with the Fizz customer service to get right and supportive answers.
  • This topi can be closed, issue was resolved after few days by technical team. Thank you everyone.
This discussion has been closed.