What's with the constant modem failure ?

Options
Any veteran on here who could tell me if this is a regular thing with fizz ? Idk if I missed the part in the fine prints where it says that this coda-4680 is complete bunk but... now that I've looked at the ssh logs and the posts online, I'm kinda starting to sweat over here.
I've only been a customer for less than a month and already had to reset this thing 5 times due to internet dying on me. Mostly just reading blogs, shopping or chatting on teams...
It's not like idk what I'm doing with that kind of hardware and now I see that we cannot even choose to use our own modem!! I should've looked this up earlier I guess.
I am not trying to reel in anyone here but I am at the point where I either go all docsis cl on the thing or just change isp. Some people do have their own gear you know? Sux that I know I could just work from home in peace without having to come on here instead of most likely not get anything more than a "did you try rebooting your... " heh.
That is IF I could just get an inch of freedom about anything
Please someone prove me wrong and tell me something that will actually make me change my mind about bouncing.
(Yes, the coax signal is fine. I also checked btw)

Answers

This discussion has been closed.