Answered question

Chatbot replying while rep is unavailable in messenger?

Sent a request via messenger and received a bunch of those stupid chatbot replies.
I used to contact customer service via messenger in the past. When the rep was unavailable, there was no response for a while, and I think it's ok to wait. Those chatbot messages are annoying. What do you think guys?

Yelena
Yelena

Yelena

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Yelena, generally speaking I agree that all chatbots are annoying. However if they help to keep our plan costs low, then I don't mind them so much.

I notice that it does ask if you want to be transferred to a Customer Service rep. It even suggests you can dance while you wait.

Overall I like the recent improvements to Customer Service. The Live Chat is available 24/7 so I will be sure to use it if needed. Feel free to offer your comments (good and bad) to Fizz support.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Hi Yelena

The chatbot at this time are still improving and for certain not complex questions are able to do the job the AI are doing progress.
However, I did not like the last sentece, they try to be funny with that but they are not :(

I still like to chat with a real person

If you check the Fizz's employe on Linkedin you understand that for them is important the AI

Yelena
Yelena

Yelena

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Yes I understand the importance of AI development, but it is annoying to receive the same replies multiple times. And I don't think the chatbot really tranfers to the rep.So I had to turn off the notifications for a while.
Personally I prefer to wait until I get a response from a real person without receiving those meaningless responses.