How do I replace my current Fizz telephone # with my work cellular #?

Options
I have an existing telephone # at my work. Everybody knows this telephone number (along with multiple web service providers such as Facebook). I am retiring and my company has provided me with all the information I need to perform the transfer, such as my provider name, my account #, my IMEI #. As a side note, I no longer have my office cell phone.
I also have a current telephone # with Fizz. I would like to replace my existing Fizz telephone # with my work cell #.

1) Can I perform this transfer with Fizz as my provider?
2) Reading the on-line help it appears to be straightforward as I have all the information; however, I think that I would need a new SIM card for my current Fizz phone for this work (and if yes how would I get it from Fizz)?
3) I tried to find the on-line option to "Transfer my number" and could not find it.
Thank You.

Answers

• Anthony2
    Anthony2 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    There is a workout. Go ahead to buy a pi luck mobile sim $10. Activate it and port your old numbers. After it, buy a fizz sim and port public mobile number .that's it. I did it a few times so it's guaranteed a working solution.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Johanne
    I find the Antony2's suggestion is the most accurate and interesting to follow.
This discussion has been closed.