How to know the cell phone number of our referrals?

Options
jmam
jmam Posts: 65 ✭✭
Someone just used my referral code and I would like to send the person data or perks. How can I if, on the referral bonus page, I only see the name and date of the person.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jmam

This fonction is disabled :( Sorry
  • Luis F. #36784
    Luis F. #36784 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    I like that, for privacy reasons, the contact of the person does not appear to the user that provided the referral code.
    Lots of people advertise their code in the forums, it would be fine for someone to contact you and let you know they used your code. But that information should not be available by default.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options
    The user community has been asking for more privacy and it does look like Fizz removed the phone number to accommodate the request for more prviacy.

Before Fizz removed the phone number, I took note of anyone who used my referral code in order to gift data to them. Following the change, new customers would have to private message you to let you know they used your code OR they can add a note to this post:
    https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes
  • Jaquesdoo
    Jaquesdoo Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Options
    It use to show and now it’s not. I cannot give them free data :(
  • Waldo
    Waldo Posts: 1,618 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi jmam,
    For confidentiality and security reasons I guess, phone numbers of people using referral codes are not shown anymore.
This discussion has been closed.