Answered question

Order of data use?

What is the order of data usage relative to plan, rollover, upgrade and perk data? Also, is there any way to force upgrade data before other types of data usage?

LoDown
LoDown

LoDown

User level
Level
144 / 750
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi LoDown

The data should be used in order by expiry date. So the data that is expiring first will be used first.

If 2 batches of data (perk, upgrade or rollover) have the same expiry date, it doesn't really matter which one gets used first, because none of these can be gifted any more and they will all expire at the same time. Hope this answers your question.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

LoDown

the one with lower days left are used before the other

1- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
2- Under the plan you wish to view (if you have more than one) click on See Usage.
3- This will open the Usage screen, which lists all your gifts, Add-Ons, Rollovers, etc.
4- The blue arrow will tell you which data bucket you are currently using.
5- On the right hand side you can see how many days are left for your Rollover.

Hi LoDown
I do not think there is a way to force upgrade data before other types. Data will be used as shown in you account starting with the one with less days left at the top of the list.

LoDown
LoDown

LoDown

User level
Level
144 / 750
Thanks to the attempted replies but found the answer myself. The order is Perk, Rollover, Data, Upgrade. There is no way to force Upgrade before the others.

MichelP
MichelP

MichelP

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Lodown,
Usually, the data with an expiration date left are taken first.
You cant force to use upgrade data or others.

Luis
Luis

Luis

User level
Level
53 / 100
As others have already stated, data with the least "days left" is used first, so it looks like Fizz already optimizes the usage for you.