Reply - Not able to connect to internet 2?

Options
Mitchell S.
Mitchell S. Posts: 3 ✭✭
Hi again, couldn't figure out how to reply and believe I accidentally closed the question.
Currently having issues with my internet and worried of not being able to have it fixed before tomorrow.
To answer Mike's questions, it appears to be the bottom arrow (the one that points up to the power light) that is flashing. I tried doing what you said with removing the coaxial cord and power for two minutes and the same thing happened when I placed it back in. The internet light is not on at all either. As well as the issue is occurring for both ethernet cables and wifi as my cellphone can't connect and neither can my PC that uses ethernet.
I'm going to try doing a factory reset but other then that is there anything else that I could do to try fixing it?

Answers

• Mitchell S.
    Mitchell S. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Alright, thank you for your time Mike, hope you have a good rest of the night. I'll try sending a message through the bubble and wait til I hear something from Customer Support.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Options
    Hi Mitchell,
    Thank you for letting us know about this situation.
    I checked on your connection signals where I can see that they are within the optimal parameters.
    There is also no incident or maintenance work being performed in the area that could've caused the disruption.
    However, I do see here that yesterday you were impacted by an incident at the time of writing your message here on the Community hub.
    As far as I can see now, everything should be in order.
    If the situation is otherwise, please don't hesitate to let us know.
    Here you can find more information about how you can do that:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    Andrei
This discussion has been closed.